Customized Business Simulations
PriSim® is a leading developer of customized business simulations and business exercises tailored to specific company needs. We can work with you to create a high-impact exercise that will have a lasting impact on participants' thinking, decision-making, and behavior.
When Does a Custom Exercise Make Sense?
- When people impact a significant portion of "success".
- When the external environment is dynamic and the organization needs to be able to respond quickly to change.
- When the company culture is one of continuous education and improvement.
- When the business or financial model has changed and these changes need to be quickly introduced into the organization.
- When various parts of the business are highly interdependent and coordination and communication are of paramount importance.
- When the wrong conversations keep happening over and over.
- When people use the term "long-term" to refer to next quarter and there is no strategic understanding of future years' opportunities and threats.
- When you're seeking a strategic vs. tactical impact on the organization.
Click here for more information about the design considerations when building a PriSim® Customized Business Simulation
Successful Business Simulation Development
Although the development process relies heavily upon the creative talents of the Client/PriSim development team; there are several elements that can help ensure maximum results from the development project.
- Secure top-level management support for the project.
- Identify and recruit the best functional/technical experts for the development team.
- Select an effective project lead and ensure that he/she has the time available to fully participate in and influence the design process.
- Begin the project by identifying the nature/type of participant “conversations” that should be motivated by the simulation.
- Keep it simple, rather than needlessly complex.
Click here for more information
Copyright © 1997-2012 PriSim®
Business War Games Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Contact PriSim®