Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
Recent Blog Posts
Observations and insights regarding management, leadership and business simulations.
If you thought business decision-making was already hard, how about decision-making when there is no actual solution – yet a decision still has to be made? Yes, that’s VUCA again, tying back to our blog post last month about a “VUCA world” (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous). In the book Leaders Make the Future, author…
The pace of change in today’s business world is moving at hyper-speed. Add to that rising complexity and unpredictability, and it can feel overwhelming. The military coined a label for such a world, calling it “VUCA”: Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous. The business world has adopted the term and many books and articles have outlined…
“If you want to improve your Association’s value proposition to its membership, partner with PriSim. PriSim delivers a hands-on learning experience unlike any other. The unique curriculum, coupled with the Insurance Business Simulation, left our Association’s emerging leaders feeling empowered and better equipped to apply proven business and financial strategies and concepts to insurance operations. It is by far the most highly rated educational experience we have ever delivered as an association.”
– Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President, Independent Insurance Agents of Wisconsin, November 2017