Business simulations that improve business acumen.
Our courses combine classroom discussions with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve business decision-making, financial acumen, and leadership skills in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
Recent Blog Posts
Observations and insights regarding management, leadership and business simulations.
Happening Now at PriSim Business Simulations
We’re always trying to improve our simulations and our skills as we develop our clients’ business decision makers. Below are some of the interesting developments we’ve been working on recently.
Completed our Virtual Open House for the Insurance Industry! We hosted 4 insurance carriers at the event and discussed learning with PriSim’s insurance simulations and solutions.
Ready to Run PriSim’s Virtual Open House for the Insurance Industry on November 3, 2023 from 1pm to 3pm Central Time. We’ll demo PriSim’s immersive, high-energy insurance-specific business simulations and learning tools. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you’d like more information!
Read more at:
Happening Now at PriSim
“It takes a systemic approach to design an impactful learning experience. We had a system within a system this week and it truly was impactful. Your knowledge of the A&D industry, training and development, and customer focus makes you and your organization a valued partner for our team. Many thanks to all of you for your partnership and support of our leaders. It takes a dedicated team and that really shows within each of your organizations and when we all come together.”
– Director of Leadership, Coaching, and Assessments, September 2016