Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
Recent Blog Posts
Observations and insights regarding management, leadership and business simulations.
As business people, we are naturally focused on business results: profits, performance, market share, and the KPI “flavor of the day”… But we also realize that satisfied customers are our most important business result. In the words of Peter Drucker, “…the purpose of business is to create a customer.” Here’s a pen and paper exercise…
Fancy coffee bars at work are a nice touch, but to build employee morale while also boosting business productivity, consider bringing games into play. Research has confirmed that adding play to the workplace can actually improve productivity by 20%. Playing while at work unites team members, helps blow off steam, and fosters innovation and creativity….
“This course is by far, by leaps and bounds, the most valuable and flexible of all the simulations we run at Deloitte.”
– Project Manager – Learning and Development, August 2016