Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
Recent Blog Posts
Observations and insights regarding management, leadership and business simulations.
If ever there was a need for companies to have a little extra cash on hand, it’s now. But for several big airlines, the flight to cash has been canceled… United, American, Southwest, Delta, and others spent 96% of their free cash flow over the last 10 years on stock buybacks. That didn’t leave much…
PriSim conducts virtual classes that feature our business simulations. For example, the MEMPC (Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium: Northwestern University, MIT, Duke, Dartmouth, Purdue, John Hopkins, Duke, Tufts and USC) participates in our asynchronous competitions for graduate students across the country. In addition, the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (the Big I)…
“The simulation provided the participants with a hands-on perspective of how to run an insurance company in a team environment. The sometimes unanticipated consequences of management actions were illustrated in real-time by the model. It’s a great use of time to train in team dynamics, insurance operations, and finance.”
– Product Executive, Insurance Services, August 2010