Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
Recent Blog Posts
Observations and insights regarding management, leadership and business simulations.
We’ve all probably heard it 100 times – you need to have your elevator speech ready for that unexpected ride with the CEO. But what if that actually did happen? Would you be ready? Maybe it’s easier to prepare for that day than we think… Here are a few tips and tricks from a guide…
Customization of a simulation can be expensive. If you can accomplish 80% of the learning with an off-the-shelf business simulation you don’t need a custom one. However, don’t always assume that the simulation software is what needs to be customized. There are simpler ways to customize a learning experience. One approach that can help bring…
“The session was a huge success for us. We had expected that the simulation would provide some real world skills to our managers. What we didn’t expect was how much fun it would be. Everyone had a blast while learning critical decision-making skills. You did an excellent job of relating the trials of running a (retail) dealership to the problems encountered in our FBO’s. The team building was the added element that made it so successful. I would highly recommend this session for any type of business. Maybe the best recommendation that I could give is the simple fact that we would, and we will, use you again. Thanks so much.”
– Senior Vice President, Marketing