Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
PriSim® delivers a property and casualty insurance simulation for a leading U.S. P&C insurance carrier. PriSim teaches the course to carrier staff in an open-enrollment format and as a separate team-building course for the company’s agency-level executives. In the team-building version, participants discuss and improve upon their individual strengths and weaknesses as team members.