Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
“Like every business, we are interested in the return on our investments. To me the proof that we find PriSim to be a valuable return on our investment is that we just completed our third year of War Games. Repeatedly, our Leadership Development Program students say that the time spent in simulation is invaluable to realizing how departments and decisions are tied together in our dealerships. How everything that we do and every decision that we make is intertwined to affect every department.”– Vice President of Operations, April 2014