Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of Business Simulations
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Management and Leadership Development Courses for Manufacturing and Other Industries.Learn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Insurance IndustryLearn more
A Management and Leadership Development Course for the Aerospace and Defense IndustryLearn more
Recent Blog Posts
Observations and insights regarding management, leadership and business simulations.
The pace of change in today’s business world is moving at hyper-speed. Add to that rising complexity and unpredictability, and it can feel overwhelming. The military coined a label for such a world, calling it “VUCA”: Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous. The business world has adopted the term and many books and articles have outlined…
Finance is the language of business. Whether your high-potential leaders actually work in the Finance department or whether they work in HR, IT, Operations, or Legal, financial terminology is used to describe the performance of the business. But finance can be complex, confusing, and hard to understand. We’ve developed an approach to help participants in…
“The Business Challenge Course by PriSim was one of the most impactful business seminars I’ve attended in my 19 years of sales experience. The course forces you to explore functions, processes, and ideas that push you out of your comfort zone and keeps you fully focused and engaged. Quite honestly, the course taught me things I didn’t KNOW I didn’t know. If you really want to be better at what you do, if you really want your EMPLOYEES to be better at what they do, your first step is PriSim Business War Games.”
– Director, Special Markets Group, June 2010