Online Dealer Face-Off!
Over a period of several days this high energy course immerses your team in a complex business case study in which they run a virtual dealership in competition with other teams. Key business learnings will be driven by an online dealership simulation, on demand video lectures and coaching.
No travel costs, hotels or TSA pat-downs | Run completely online
Gain Dealership Operations Skills Faster
Beat your rivals and build business acumen from the comfort of your own dealership’s conference room.
Thousands of dealer decision-makers have used TestDrive to improve business acumen, longer term planning, leadership and financial skills. All in one course.
Where: Online, from your Dealership (no travel costs!)
When: You pick the dates that fit your schedule
(see below for sample agenda)
“PriSim delivered some energetic and engaging sessions, which allowed our team to learn and test their skills in a safe, fun, and highly interactive environment.”– Director, Channel Strategy, August 2014
Participants will learn
- A “total Dealership Perspective” on decision-making
- To apply proven Business and management topics to dealer operations
- To think strategically
- The importance of customers and their “lifetime value”
- To develop effective business plans
- To read and interpret financial reports and ratios
- How decisions in each department impact the total dealership and other departments (integrated decision-making)
- The difference between management and leadership
“Repeatedly, our Leadership Development Program students say that the time spent in simulation is invaluable to realizing how departments and decisions are tied together in our dealerships.”– Vice President of Operations, April 2014
Who Should Attend
- New/Experienced Managers with Team Members
- Management Teams – Parts, Service, Sales, Rental, Branch
- Executive/Manager Combined Teams
- See below for sample agenda:
- 8 to 10 hrs of self-study time
- 10 to 12 hrs of decision making time
What do I need
- Ensure that you have a reliable Internet connection
- A computer running Windows 7/8
- Have your team available to work together around the same computer during active simulation time
- Optional Items:
- Printer (May require to install a print app)
- When using a laptop we suggest attaching exteral monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Schedule a time with PriSim to test computer connectivity and printing
“The simulation is impressive because it combines critical leadership skills into a learning forum that is so different from what anyone has ever experienced before.”– Vice President, July 2014
Over a period of several simulated years, teams will be challenged to manage a struggling dealership and compete for customers and profitability.
At the end of each decision period, teams will receive performance feedback in the form of financial and industry reports. Participants will learn how to use these performance barometers to grow the business and improve bottom-line performance.
“They challenged our field team regardless of the level of expertise each participant had; everyone learned so much more about business acumen, financial analytics, and team decision making!”– Manager, Leadership and Business Learning, August 2014