Brokerage Challenge™ – The Insurance Brokerage Business Simulation!
A Management and Leadership Development Course for Insurance Brokers
Does your management team need to be more strategic, financially aware, customer focused, and business savvy?
Leading and managing a successful insurance brokerage is about more than just selling. It also means understanding the needs, wants, and the risks of target customer segments, building awareness with them and sourcing leads, working with the right carriers to provide the right products, and providing the right level of service.
And it means hiring, incentivizing, and retaining the right Producers to get it all done.
As Teams run their company in the Brokerage Challenge class, they analyze Income Statements (P&Ls), Customer Profitability, and Balance Sheets. They also become proficient in interpreting KPIs and statistics including EBITDA, Production Ratio, Lapse/Cancel Ratio, Accounts Receivable, Float, Working Capital, Trust Ratio, Cash, and Distributions.
The Brokerage Challenge course can be run as a live or virtual class over 2-4 days.
Brokerage Challenge Dashboard PriSim’s Insurance Brokerage Simulation Dashboard
- Staffing and Sales Management: new-hires, experienced hires, skills development, producer activity analysis
- Carrier Management: carrier appointments, competencies, coverages, commissions, and contingents
- Customer Management: service-levels, staff training, producer compensation, and advertising/targeting
- Source Management: by customer type, source demand, lead generation, pipeline efficiency, channel coverage
- Financial Management: accounts receivable management, working capital, and float
- Financial Statement Analysis: revenue, expenses, profit, assets, liabilities, and equity
- Financial Ratio Analysis: production ratio, hit ratio, return on sales, return on assets, and return on equity