Insurance Carrier Finance for Non-Financial Managers
A finance-focused exercise to build your team's insurance-industry financial acumen
Get ready to learn about financial statements, KPIs, and annual reports…all the fun stuff!
Rather than avoiding the financial-acumen elephant in the room, find out for just how much fun insurance carrier finance can be!
In this 1-day class, the focus is on building your team’s financial acumen – specifically related to the insurance industry.
The course can be run as a live or virtual class.
Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Financial Acumen
This 1-day class is designed to:
- Help you navigate the (seemingly) complex world of insurance finance – and have fun doing it!
- Increase your understanding of financial statements.
- Improve your understanding of key insurance carrier KPIs.
- Practice using a “What-If” tool to decipher some of the main drivers of insurance carrier performance.
- Enhance your credibility with key decision-makers (speak their language), be a “trusted advisor”.