PriSim delivers our Heavy Equipment Simulation – Test Drive™ to dealership and manufacturing staff to build business acumen. In the course, participants lead and manage a simulated heavy-equipment dealership making decisions in equipment sales, parts and accessory sales, service, finance and insurance, staffing, training and timeblocking, rentals, and financial management.
“Test Drive is a fundamental chunk of content that Vermeer offers to dealership high potential talent as part of our leadership development program. It was chosen for its high impact and high value for helping participants to better understand the importance of finance, strategy, and decision-making, all rolled into one event:
- Test Drive is consistently viewed as an ‘eye-opening’ experience by Vermeer dealership key leaders, with its biggest value being in driving home the lesson of the importance of interdepartmental connectedness.
- The Test Drive platform continues to provide our leaders with a risk-free and competitive atmosphere to learn the many intricacies involved in managing a construction equipment dealership.
- Test Drive by PriSim is a program that effectively drives home the lessons of inter-departmental connectedness, the value of planning, and the importance of understanding how cash flows through a dealership.
- The PriSim instructors were viewed by our participants to be exceptional in all areas — knowledgeable, effective, and engaging. They were easy to work with and maximized the value of our time. I would strongly endorse them and Test Drive to any organization in the construction equipment distribution industry who wants to sharpen the financial and managerial acumen of their key leadership.”
– Channel Advancement Manager, May 2017