What is the ROI of a PriSim Business Simulation?
PriSim exercises build business acumen, financial acumen, leadership and team decision-making skills. Our learning laboratories provide participants with a “practice makes perfect” opportunity to learn.
Participants have fun during our courses and consistently report that their PriSim learning experience was one of the best they’ve ever had. But… what is the potential ROI of their invested time and expense. We offer the following ROI categories for consideration. Some of these have been validated by client-commissioned studies.
- Sale Revenue Growth – Better strategic thinking and alignment with company goals maximizes growth opportunities.
- Profit Growth – Improved financial acumen ensures that decisions regarding investments, expenses, and working capital consider the impact on the bottom-line.
- ROA/ROE Growth – Increased financial acumen ensures highest and best use of limited capital.
- Quicker Action/Response – Greater cross-departmental awareness and enhanced teamwork increases flexibility and agility, and reduces time to complete key projects.
- Reduced Attrition – Investment in high-quality, university-caliber education shows your company’s commitment to employees.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction – Enhanced customer awareness and focus strengthens customer relationships.
- Knowledge Transfer – Participants gain the tacit knowledge of the company & industry experts through the experience of the business simulation competition.