BizFighter.EXE™ – The A&D Program Management Business Simulation!
A Program Management Course for the Aerospace and Defense Industry
Managing a Portfolio of Multi-Million Dollar Defense Contracts Takes Practice…
Do your PMs need to build their program management skills and better understand EACs, EVM, and program execution?
BizFighter.EXE helps participants decipher complex Estimate At Complete (EAC) and Earned Value Management (EVM) concepts and apply them in running simulated programs and a simulated A&D company.
Teams compete to manage development and production programs, set EACs, execute, and work to stay on-schedule and on-cost while beset with unexpected disruptors and challenges from engineering, suppliers, and customers!
BizFighter.EXE can be run as a live or virtual class over 2-4 days.
BizFighter.EXE Dashboard PriSim’s A&D Program Management Simulation Dashboard
- EACs: Estimate At Complete, Estimate To Complete, CPI, SPI, TCPI, Management Reserve, Margin Analysis
- Rs and Os: Risks, Opportunities, probabilities, factors
- Disruptors: memo-based unexpected PM challenges during each c0mpetitive year
- Execution: program management
- Supplier Management: work status reporting, investment, SPS
- Financial Statement Analysis: revenue, expenses, profit, assets, liabilities, and equity
- Financial Ratio Analysis: working capital, return on assets, return on equity, and return on sales
- Earned Value Management: (EVM) including ACWP, BCWP, BCWS, CPI, SPI, BAC, and EAC
- Schedule Management: by cost-account and suppliers